Saturday, October 24, 2009

a minute to sit

I actually have a minute or two to sit down and tell ya'll what I have been up to. Not a whole lot to be truthful. Trying to get Mikey to go to a class so we can get re-licensed for foster care. I thought we were signed up for one today and it turns out we weren't so I have 4 hours to do what I want. Hmmmmmm...
I am working on a Christmas gift, realized that maybe starting early would be beneficial with the way things are going. It seems there just is never enough time to get anything done after I sleep all day. I really am understanding why everyone wants a day job. Having people to talk to is nice. Having a similar shedule makes communicating a ton easier. I am keeping my fingers crossed that something will come up where I can move to days.
We are going to a family get together at my sister in laws tonight. I made a coconut cake and artichoke dip. It is a yummy combo. Just kidding, the dip goes with the beer bread that Chick made for me. I have never made a coconut cake before, I am excited to try it.

No comments: