Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday

So since I haven't posted in awhile, I thought I would let everyone know what I am up to. I finished all the noodles, I have 16 bags. I have the next quilt all laid out and realized that I am short about 30 white blocks. I swear my mind is off somewhere having a long island iced tea. I have the stocking for Riley all stitched, I just have to outline (my least favorite part). I am going to make a batch of grape jelly today, I just have to figure out what kind of grapes my son picked. I have 6 loads of laundry done, three more to go for today. We all know that it's never done. That about sums it up. I really should go get a 'real' job; I just don't have anything to do all day. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw a picture of you with your mother in law and the quilt on your sister in law's page. Awesome!!!!!

Cindy said...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF FRESH LAUNDRY! Call me weird, but I do!!! I want to see the next quilt layout, unless it is a secret!