Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's fall already

The cool weather is here already and I am not a bit sorry to see it. I don't like to melt, it just isn't proper. As we all know, I am super concerned with propriety. School started August 18th and three weeks in, I have gotten calls from the principals 3 times. Twice in one day. Are you serious? I got exactly 2 calls for behavior from the old school in the entire 7 years my kids had been going there. Maybe I was just spoiled but I am a little concerned when one of the calls was because my 7 year old was playing tag at recess. Apparently that is no longer allowed. Really? When did that happen? Isn't it a training game for future sports like football, basketball, soccer? You don't want kids to sit around and play video games but you don't want them chasing each other either. OK.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What, was the game of tag interrupting the flow of "CHI" for the other students at recess? Perhaps making meditation time a little to rowdy?

Cindy said...

So, is this blog dying? We haven't heard from you in months..........

Cindy said...

not fall anymore, it's gone on past Thanksgiving and Christmas........good bye dear bloggie.........sorry you are dead. Some big developer will come in, tear you down and build a shopping mall where you are now standing.