Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a week

Here is the latest quilt, I had to wait till after the wedding because it was their gift and I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Stacy and Curtis has a beautiful wedding. Wendy will probably post pictures on her blog. Since my camera took a dive onto concrete off the top of the fridge, I don't use it unless I absolutely have to.













And speaking of have to.. here is my company I have had this week. My stomach hurts from laughing all week. I give HUGE props to their grandparents; after their mom died, G'ma and G'pa stepped up and raised them along with their sister. Zach is 32 , Seth is 23 and Regina is somewhere in the middle. They all still respect and honor their grandparents. They raised them right, even if they are extremely ornery. ;)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

The quilt is awesome!!! Stacy and Curtis love it!!!! Kudos to you and the great job you did on it.

Cindy said...

Steve has always felt that his mother passed, that would be Grandma Della, she raised him even though he had parents. He had little or no contact with his mom or his dad while growing up. It is true about the upbringing, it was done right with him, also. He still honors and respects her. His grandfather also held a high place on a pedestal. They were very good to him.

Cindy said...

You need the photo of the back of the quilt

Brandy said...

yeah forgot that one, maybe I can get stacy to take one for me