Monday, December 29, 2008

2008

Let's review, shall we? Cold, cold, cold, wet, wet, HOT, HOT, HOT, wet, warm, cold, cold. Yep that pretty much sums it up. On a personal level, it was a decent year. Well, except for the $4.09 a gallon gas. And the dramatic exit of our foster daughter. And having our little brother go off to play in the desert. And G'ma battling cancer, again. Yep, other then those blemishes, everyone is still alive, healthy, mouthy as ever. So that counts. I am hoping for a smooth move and lots of good times in 2009. I wish the same for all of you too!

4 comments:

supermom said...

i am ready to kick 2008 our the door. can't wait. hope a better year is to come. :O)

Cindy said...

OK, where are the pics for Christmas?

Brandy said...

Let me tell you, I got exactly 1 picture of Christmas because of my damn camera. It was a treat..

Unknown said...

It will be just fine with me when 2008 is finally over. I might even be awake for it!!