Monday, December 1, 2008

Odds and ends

my little pilgrim!




















This is what we discovered when we pulled the paneling off a wall in the kitchen, a through to the built in hutch (I am sure there is a name for it, I just don't know it) and some built in cabinets. They got a little dinged with "demo" and I have to find some cool hinges but I think they will be soo cool.




















THe top of the stairs after we pulled all the carpet up

















THe bottom of the stairs before I went through and got all the staples, nails and tack strips pulled up. The entryway floor is in the roughest shape. I am anxioous to get it sanded, stained and sealed.























Danny's stocking I finally got done. It turned out bigger then Riley's but I don't think Whimp cared! She insisted she had to have them before Christmas for some reason ;)








2 comments:

supermom said...

wow, your house looks gorgeous! can't wait to see it all finished. what an awesome find. the cabinet. holy cats, who would have known.

love the stocking too. super cool!

Cindy said...

This is why I LOVE OLD HOUSES....you rip out something and find a surprise! They are generally period to the house, and very quaint. How cool is that???