Monday, August 3, 2009

So so

I have taken a little break from working on the fabulous quilt. It is doing things all on it's own that I am trying to figure out how to work with. Chick came home from her annual adventures, complete with double ear infection. That makes for a happy teen.
I registered the kids for school today, two weeks till it starts. Bubba is going into 6th grade, 411 is a fourth grader, Mr is in first and Chick is my sophomore. From one to ten, I spread them out pretty good I must say.
I am procrastinating, I am supposed to be cleaning my camper out for our grand adventure this weekend. Mikey brought it home and washed the outside, I didn't realize how nasty it was. Sitting for a year and a half under mulberry trees will do that I spose. Good excuse to strip it out and put new bedding in, make sure all the pans and utensils are in place, and load up the new tv and dvd player since we keep forgetting to do that.
The next sister breakfast is in a couple of weeks, I am so looking forward to it. I am TIRED of the whining and arguing and sassyness. I am really thankful for these get aways.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

isn't it about time for an update from you too