Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thank you God for school

To recap the last week, all 5 kids were off for spring break. Blondie went to her mothers house so I had 4 very bored kids on my hands. Which I don't think is fair because they were busy about 75% of the time. Thursday I took them all grocery shopping with me ( I should get an award just for that). Friday we cleaned the house and went to Riley and Danny's birthday party, Saturday we went out to Uncle Wein's and saw the new baby bunnies, sooooo cute. Sunday was Easter complete with massive egg hunt and dinner at Aunt Chelle's (or Dudette as Mr calls her). Monday Chelle and I took the kids to Spaghetti Works in Old Market part of Omaha and to see HORTON HEARS A WHO, Blondie came home that night. Then Tuesday was filled with doctor's appointments. So I am really, really enjoying this morning's peace and quiet since all 5 of them had to go back to school. The noise and the drama are going to kill me this summer, I can see it now.



Chick and I went to a meeting about the Washington DC trip that is coming up. I found out that all the fundraising they do, they get a check about a week before they leave. Now it is up to you whether you take that to recoup what you have to pay for the trip or let them have it for spending money. I told Chick she could have it for spending money since there was no way I would be able to come up with a lot extra after paying for the trip especially since now Blondie wants to come too.


I got some pictures to upload but blogger is being persnickity, I'll try again later.....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

TOTALLY COOL you are letting them both go, I would have killed for an opportunity like that when I was a kid!

Deanne said...

How's the tooth?