Friday, June 13, 2008

Agony

Ok, so here is the story. My sister in law, Kathy, had some teeth pulled a couple of weeks ago. We were talking because I have had teeth pulled before on a couple of occasions. Even the army doctors gave me narcotics. Her dentist told her to buy some Tylonel. So anyway, I had the 5 pulled on Monday. I texted Kathy teasing her that I got drugs, naner naner. I wish I hadn't done that. I have never really needed them before after the pulling, it feels so much better then whatever pain the tooth had been giving me. BUT this time, I was cocky and ended up getting two of the holes infected. Oh man, you wanna talk pain. I have been living with an icepack and popping vicaden til I felt like HOUSE. Mikey finally talked me into going to the clinic to get penicillin yesterday. I am feeling soooo much better. I am still super self conscious about being in the middle of having all this dental work done, I look so trailer park. I am using it as a warning to my kids, you brush your teeth or this is what you will look like. MUHAHAHA

Bubba has body odor. And is sleeping till noon. And voluntarily taking showers. Sweet lord, I am not ready for puberty with him. Cuz we all know that 411 is right behind him.

My mother in law has had a ton of appointments, poor thing. And of course, they are all in Omaha which is 40 miles away from her. I have been impressed with the girls' willingness to take time off and run her here and there. It isn't so bad when you split all of it between all of us. She will be having surgery on the 23rd, keep her in your thoughts please.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

At least my dentist put me on antibiotics 3 days before my torture. You and I can flap our gums together!

Cindy said...

I feel for you, I remember when Deanne had all her dental work done, she was a mess! I don't mind the dentist, I know you are terrified, which makes it even worse.