Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a few more

I loaded 342 of my pictures and over 100 of celeste's so I am picking through and trying to find the most interesting. I will share as I get a minute or two..


I have no idea what building this is but isn'[t it cool?































Here is the whole group on the first day. The yellow was a WONDERFUL thing through the airports and the more crowded tourist spots.



















One of the 3 pictures of me.



The inside of the dome in the capitol. Did you know that if you took the statue of liberty off her pedestal she would stand in dome from floor to peak and her torch would not touch? FYI....





the dome of the capitol

3 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Love the dome in the capital. I love the yellow, too. I bet you could spot them a mile away in that yellow.

supermom said...

so cool, looks like you had tons o fun! feels good to be an american when you are there huh? such a neat feeling. did you get to see changing of the guard. that was so awesome! something I will never forget.