Monday, June 15, 2009

I have to remember to breathe

SO I have less then 55 hours till RJ and I are in Shawna's hood. I am really looking forward to it. I think they might be just as excited to be reunited, but I could be mistaken ;)
Mikey had to go on a business trip to Texas for three days. His return and my departure might not overlap so chances are I won't see him till Friday night. He really missed me when I was gone for 4 days, we'll see how he handles 5 :) I need to publicly express my eternal gratitude to the fabulous Whimpy for easing my mind and taking my boys till there is an adult here again. My mother is taking 411 for her annual summer visit so that worked out nicely.
Miss Hadleigh had a great up turn, her heart was beating all on it's own. This morning, she has a fever and is relying on the pacemaker again. She is hanging in there though, and fighting hard. A cause has been started on Facebook called Praying for Miss Hadleigh (or something similar) and I am touched that so many of my friends that have never met her or anyone from this family for that matter have joined the cause. I knew they are good eggs. She needs all prayers and good juju she can get.
The local community is having a garage/bake sale benefit for Josh Hill the weekend of the 27th. All the proceeds are going to help pay for the massive medical bills the family is accruing. It is the town's annual celebration and there is usually a lot of extra people in town. Anyway, I must give a shout out to RJ for having the courage to face her storage unit and donate 4 moving boxes of items to the sale. Thanks so much. I am wondering around seeing if there is anything I can get rid of, I mean donate. Normally I would bake a bunch of stuff to help out but....
Snatch gets to come home early!! We will be taking a trip to meet his plane in a week and a half. I am really excited to be there. I am going to be a bawling fool, deployments and reunions are SOOOO emotional. OOHH I need to get his sheet painted!!
I promise to take alot of pictures of my various adventures. Boy, the rest of the summer is going to be boring.....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

wahoo! does this mean you will have a celebration on the fourth of july?? hmm... whimp

Brandy said...

We were planning a huge party for the 10th but I will have to check what dates BEB will be back. It just might conviently coincide with the 4th.

Unknown said...

Well, your assumptions are certainly correct. I'm so incredibly excited about your visit that I have to tuck the excitement down inside. Otherwise I'd be a wreck.