Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Feeling overwhelmed

I have been getting alot of grief lately for not updating. I know I am slacking, there is just a lot going on right now and I feel under alot of pressure, it doesn't make me too chatty. To give lay it out there, I changed to a day time position that I am confident I can do once I have all the means to do it. The kicker is though, I am getting bits and pieces, lots of 'O, I didn't tell you?' things. Kind of frustrating. We are looking for another house because we have decided this one really isn't going to work for us, so once again we are looking at moving in the middle of winter. Great. Bubba has to have a colonoscopy (sp?) and upper GI scope tomorrow. Nerve wrecking. Chick has to have four baby teeth pulled to try to make room for her permanent ones to come in tomorrow. Groovy. Trying to think of something cool for all my kids for Christmas when all I want to do is sleep. Aggravating. I have 3 quilts I am supposed to be making and I just can't get inspired. Poor poor me, I know I am wallowing. Sometimes you just got to take a minute to assess where to start.

On a lighter note, our good friend/brother/pain in the ass BEB (or Snatch, as he is known) was here for the Thanksgiving holiday. It was really good to see him and his son again. He drove 10 hours to get here, stayed 3 days and drove 10 hours back. He says it was worth it. It must be a guy thing, I HATE driving long periods like that.

So that is what is going on, now, aren't you sorry you asked? ;)

5 comments:

supermom said...

oh my, you have lots on your plate right now. hope all is well with Bubba, poor guy!

Kathy said...

nope not sorry at all!! and you are right it was good to be able to spend time with the BEB. hope all goes well with brandon and chick, too.

RJ Redden said...

Hunny! I hope everybody is ok - i need to see my peeps...

Cindy said...

saw that colonoscopy thing coming. Mega colon? Will be interested to see what is causing his issues. Chick has my sympathies, Karen had to have the same thing done.

As for being overwhelmed at work..........it's an everyday thing for me now. I am so busy, but it is job security and I LOVE the variety.

Brandy said...

He came through fine, just waiting to hear about the biopsy's. Chick is predictably miserable, at least it isn't the day before Thanksgiving!! Thank you all for your warm fuzzy thoughts of us!