Thursday, August 14, 2008

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

I must say, my birthday dinner was much better then Mister's choice. For their birthdays, whoever gets to pick the dinner that we all eat. He chose mac and cheese and bologna sandwiches. Mikey took me out so I didn't have to cook. Even if it had been bologna, at least I didn't have to make it.
I am really pissy right now. We went to get the kids their school shoes last week and I told everyone to put them up. I let them wear them to the wedding but after that, they had to be saved for school. Not really a big deal cuz they would rather wear flip flops anyway so they listened. Well, I should say, 411 and Bubba listened. Mr took his to the park across the street and left them there. I am pissy because it took me 3 days to notice they were missing so, not so happy. Just when I thought I had it all under control. AARRGGGHHH
Update: 411 helped me look this morning before the bus came and we found them. I was AMAZED.

Mike's twin had her wedding anniversary yesterday. They were celebrating 15 years, I was impressed. Then I realized, Mike and I will celebrate 11 years in October. Where in the hell did the time go? I know that there are a couple of Mike's sisters that have been married 20+ years. That is just amazing as far as I am concerned.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have been married 33 years as of the 9th of August. We dated 2 years prior to marrying. Poor Steve is all I can say.