Monday, August 25, 2008

Another day

I am enjoying another school day. I love school. silence, me time. Oh joy of joys. I am now up to 9 rows done on the quilt. I am really happy with how it is shaping up though. Whimpy called and I now have a deadline (I work better that way as evidenced by the stocking that still isn't done).
Mikey finally got his own myspace page. He was complaining because classmates.com keeps sending him notices that old friends were looking for him but you have to pay to see who (which I think is a crock) so I suggested setting up a myspace. It's free and you'd be surprised who will look you up. Especially for him, having been in the military for 10 years and met so many different people.
The kids got to spend the afternoon with my mom yesterday. They had a ball, looted through an old camper she has on her property. They found a lot of "treasures" and were just sure that they were from my childhood. 411 did find some snapshots of my high school graduation that showed all the graduates. Of course, it was taken from the football stadium bleachers in order to get everyone in but it was kinda neat to see it. I obviously didn't get to see it from that perspective.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wanna see a progress report on the quilt, even if it is only half done.