Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday idleness

It is about 45 degrees outside and windy like the dickens. It is raining off and on with tiny hail mixed in once in awhile. can you begin to imagine how much fun I am having with all four of the kids wired and stuck inside? Pity me. I am just kidding, they are getting along and that goes a long way.
Mikey made it back from his adventures in Indiana. He had to go inspect trucks that his company is buying. He left Monday morning and just got back around 7 last night. We went up to see his brother, Ron, who had been in a terrible car accident Monday and is still in ICU. The doctors started to take him off the sedation and respirator yesterday. He was awake and talking today, everyone is very relieved that he is on the road to recovery.
I am trying to get started on another quilt, I can't get the colors the way I want them. I have a couple that I am supposed to be making, but I have a few months before they are due so I wanted to just whip something together. Easier said then done when I can't make a decision.
I have a trip in May, one in June and then another in July. Busy busy busy.
Soccer season is under way, oh the joy of being a soccer mom. I used to be cool. LOL

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh, another quilt, how fun is that? The pillowcase isn't due until I go on May 8th, so you have lots of time to throw it together. I want to make beads and bake cookies on days like this.