Monday, April 27, 2009

sssiiiigggghhhhhh

That is where I am at today. I haven't done anything extraordinary lately, just kinda bummed around. I went to the latest sister breakfast, that was a hoot. This one was in honor of Dianne and Deanne, they are twins so we do theirs together. Dianne has had the same hair style for...... awhile. For her gift form her, Michelle got her fabulous cosmetologist niece to come up to the condo's and give her a color and cut/ style. It was amazing! She looked years younger, but that could have something to do with the ear to ear grin she had on her face when she was showing it off. I wish one of us brainiacs would have thought to bring a camera along. I think someone got some cell pix so we'll see what we can come up with.
I had to leave earlier then everyone else because my two soccer players both had games on Saturday. When I got a coupla miles from home, they decided to cancel the games because of the weather. It turned out ok though, me and Mr took a nap most of the afternoon. He wasn't feeling well at all and wanted his mommy. I know it isn't going to last, I am trying to savor it while I can. Sunday was just a lazy day with a little trip to the city. I did come up with a plan for another throw, I am going to stick with the rag quilting for this one. Just cuz I am more comfortable with it.
I am getting excited, I have a busy summer coming up. I go to Washington DC in May, Arizona in June, Tennessee in July and prolly another sister breakfast sometime in there. I never have anywhere to go so I am really REALLY excited!! Mike is looking forward to camping, we are going to have to go get the spot cleaned up from the winter and ready to go. We have been getting a lot of questions about exactly when it will be ready, so I guess he isn't the only one.

2 comments:

supermom said...

NO pics are you crazy????? oh my goodness, i would love to see Dianne's new "DO"!

RJ Redden said...

Cammmpinng......