Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break '09


My sister in law requested I make this pillowcase for her. Unfortunately, it has taken me a month to get it done. But it is done now, looks cute I think.
The kids are off for their spring break. They have been home with me 4 days now and have one more to go. It wouldn't be so bad if they got along but all I hear is "MOM! He/she is doing this or that......." It is amazing how old that gets. Don't even get me started on the teen nazi. She has decided that she is in charge of every one's manners. Including mine. I am dreading summer break at this stage of the game.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

turned out adorable! I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the walmart fabric! So glad I got it before they closed it all out! Now to get some Olivia fabric for another one. I owe you........again!!!

supermom said...

she is gonna love it! :O)