Saturday, May 2, 2009

odds and ends

I finally got the flag quilt finished, I learned alot about what not to do and what works best for me. I like this method of quilting better as opposed to rag because I don't have to clip ;)
















Here's a peek at the next one, a rag one. Sigh...

















and I found a wonderful use for the batiks that I got for my birthday. I am LOVING it!


















beautiful monkey bread for my monkey's. Just for Cindy!

















And the first strawberry shortcake of the year. Gee, ya think I am hungry or something?







3 comments:

RJ Redden said...

I think you're making me hungry...

Wendy said...

sigh..strawberry shortcake..sigh...now i want some. thanks brammy..love you

Cindy said...

GULP! That batik quilt is gorgeous, can't wait to see it when it's done. I am almost salivating over it.