Monday, February 11, 2008

So I am finding out just how much inner stength I have. Friday I had to deal with aforementioned drama then Mikey didn't get home till 8:20. Saturday we sat around and did nothing all day. Sunday me and the kids cleaned the house after the firemans breakfast. Mike chose to go look for some paper work. When I expressed my displeasure at his not helping straighten up, he tells me I need happy pills. OH Boy, that was a red flag in my face. Instanto pissed offo!! Then later Blondie comes home and starts telling that her mom says I need to buy her new clothes, she has grown a size. HELLOO?? I have been saying that for monthes now but what do I know? Good gravy, it was just one thing after another it seems.
Did I tell you that Mike is supposed to go to dention with Bubba Thursday? See, Mikey thought it would be funny to teach Bubba how to spell words with his calculater. If you guys think back, you'll remember that boobs and boobless were the funniest words ever. Well, apparently he decided to share this information with a school friend in class. That probably wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't been looking up dirty words in the dictionary and giggling the other day. On top of not finishing his homework the other day, it earned him his 3rd detention this month. I really hate getting called into the principal's office to hear what a little shit my son is being. At least this time they told me that he earned a place in the spelling bee for the county. That was kinda cool, he rocks at spelling. It is math and penmanship that are kicking his ass. As a matter of fact, he got his midterms today. He has all A's and B's except Math and Penmanship, those are c's. Not terrible, I can live with it :)

No comments: