Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The big eared bastard

This is Snatch.

I totally lifted this picture from his myspace page. I wanted to give ya'll a visual when I talk about him. We just got a letter, he is healthy and alive. That is the main thing. I think he is getting really bored, lonely, and homesick. I know we worry about him like he is part of our family because, well, he is. Have you ever had one of those friends that are soo close to you? He was Mikey's best friend and when we got married, he made me his friend too. I just totally love him for that. He has a special place in our hearts, even when he tries to make my blood pressure boil by making up terrible stories. I am sending him a surprise package, let him know I still love the goofball!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Now that things are calming down for me, let me know what I can do to help fill the box.