Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got it!!

I am SOOO excited, I ordered something for Christmas and it came early! Oh my oh my I can't wait!

Meanwhile, we are steadily working on removing staples and nails from the floors. The kitchen floor got mopped 3 times with ammonia water, then next time is going to be just a regular cleaner with maybe a little scent to it. It smells soo much better. I am really worried about the odor, maybe cuz I know what it was like. We are shooting for moving in the first part of January, and working from there on getting it the rest of the way. It is going to be hard living in a work in progress but so worth it.

My mom called me this morning, they are rearranging her medications because her EKG showed that she had had a heart attack. Since that was news to her, it was kinda surprising. They have been eliminating and adding different meds for a couple of months now, I just hope they get it figured out soon.

I am so excited about Black Friday shopping! I just got to figure out exactly when the ads come out, last year I was lucky that my sister in law had a paper with them in it. And of course, I have to get through Thanksgiving. I am being stubborn and making a feast, even though more then likely it will just be the six of us. I like having the left overs so that is my whole reasoning. I like turkey and butter sandwiches the next day the most because I usually end up stuffing myself on the veggie tray and dessert Thanksgiving day. AHHH I am getting hungry already!

No comments: