Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time

I have always HATED selling door to door, I don't even like telemarketing. So I really don't understand where my effervescent-esque daughter, Katelyn, gets it from. She Loves it. She is always wanting to go beat on doors and has no problem asking everyone in sight if they want to buy whatever she is selling. And there is a lot between the soccer club, book drives, girl scouts, soccer camp, etc. It all goes to a good cause, to help enrich the kids' lives but it gets old. Especially when you have as many nieces and nephews as this family does that all go to the same school.
We are all moved, the apartment is officially not ours anymore. It is a great feeling. And I owe a HUGE debt to Chelle and her family for painting and cleaning their butts off this weekend. I will get to return the favor when they move into the apartment in a couple of weeks but not this weekend. This weekend, we are going to relax. Just sit and relax, yeah that sounds GREAT!
My mother called to tell me to get off the computer and go watch a historic inauguration. oh all right.....

No comments: