Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To state the obvious...

I HATE MOVING! They got our phone lines up and working, so I am connected to the outside world once again, but it is the coldest cold spell I can remember for a very long time and it is a real bitch to move boxes and what have you to the vehicle and back out. I love my SIL Michelle because she is moving into the apartment and doesn't have faith in my cleaning/painting skills (I hear the chuckles out there, you think I don't but I do) so she is coming over this weekend to help get the apartment ready for the carpet layers to go do their thing. I tell you, I am so ready to be done moving. The fun part is coming up, figuring out how to store all our stuff. I fully own that I have way to much stuff. But I have to not have something I need so I am one of those hoarders that holds on to everything because 'you just don;t know when you might need that'. Chick inherited that tendency, poor kid. She had prolly 30 boxes of her own plus her furniture, fish tanks and misc. stuff. It is now in a 11'x11' room, I am glad I don't have THAT to organize. I did find out my dryer works ALOT better then I thought. The vent at the apartment must of been semi plugged because now it takes about an hour to dry clothes as opposed to the 2-3 it was taking before. When we get all settled I will post pix, I promise :)

No comments: