Sunday, January 4, 2009

more house pix

Lesson learned: When texturing a ceiling, the stuff flies EVERYWHERE! My whole lovely red dining room looked like this. It took me almost 6 hours of scrubbing to get it all off. Then the next day Mikey says ' oh I need to touch up a coupla spots' I could have easily cried.




















Here is Ironbite getting into the mudding groove...

















Mikey the builder, I am so going to love the recessed lighting...


















Mr helping to paint his room..























Mikey got impatient to start the floors, I think we are going to like it though...







3 comments:

supermom said...

looks great.

Cindy said...

Wow, the floors are looking good already. I saw rugs today on clearance at NFM for $39.99. Their big honking room sized ones that are normally $299. I couldn't believe it! And ceramic tiles and wood flooring. We are seriously considering the new wood for our house.....

Unknown said...

I love those floors. That's gonna be so beautiful!