Friday, February 20, 2009

Because I can laugh at myself...


I was going through the scrapebook my mom made me and I was kinda surprised at the stuff she had. and the stuff she didn't. I have no pictures of any friends except one in 4th and one in 7th. Anyway, SHAWNA, remember these notes?



















This is cultural day in Missouri Valley, we were supposed to dress up as our heritage. yeah that worked. I am in there, I promise!














Fourth grade, the year we moved to Missouri Valley. I can tell you who 10 of these people are if I include myself. I am kinda proud of that :)






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where the heck did I get a "Guest Check" thing to write notes on??? F'n Scott still isn't allowed to talk to me, that continues to burn me up. I suppose if I was anything less than a hoochie mama his wife might reconsider.
I LOVE the stripey sailor shirt you have in your class picture. Wish I had one just like it, for Saturday night!!!!