Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally pictures

411 in her new HSM robe, she is so proud.















Mr in his stuper-man Pj's. I looked all over for some in Shawna's size with no luck ;)





















Michelle. She loved her ugly ass rooster, can't you feel the love? Even the bird is giving me some. Bird that is.

















And here is the illustrious POB. It is hard to take a picture of everyone when they are unaware but these are the women I hang with. It is all about comfort: being who you are, wearing what you want, eating what you want (notice the wine and plethora of snacks) and everyone loving you anyway.







1 comment:

Cindy said...

I HATE HAVING MY PHOTO TAKEN. I had no idea I am that fat, now I am more than happy I am on the treadmill every night. I am also glad I didn't see you taking that picture, you would have been dead meat!