Thursday, February 19, 2009

One day at a time..

I have been unpacking and trying to get everything relocated.
I took all four of the kids to the dentist, Chick has to see an orthodontist, Bubba has to see an oral surgeon (because there is a shadow on his x ray), Mr has 4 cavities between his teeth, and 411 had one. I know what I will be doing for a while, running.
Tomorrow is the start of the sister weekend. We are meeting up in downtown Omaha and staying the night so we can get up and go Saturday morning. I am really excited about it. The next one won't be till April but we are going to Kansas city so it should be fun. It is Chelle's and Whimp's and nothing will beat the gift I got a couple of years ago. I told Michelle to get a list of stuff she wanted out or she was getting the ugliest rooster I could find and a thong. It is a long running joke between us about her roosters because there are certain ones she likes and most she doesn't and it is hard to get the right one unless you are very in tune with her specific taste. So, I was tooling around Goodwill one day and I found this ceramic pink and orange rooster that must have been like a flower pot from FTD or something, I just started laughing in the middle of the aisle. I knew this was meant to be Michelle's. I took it and showed Whimp and she helped me paint a thong on it. Not as easy as it sounds. I was giggling like a preteen all the way to the party. This was also the year that I took her kids and got their pictures taken without her knowing about it. She had told me how she wished she had a more recent picture of the kids together so I knew what I had to do. Anyway, she opened up the rooster and laughed her ass off, it was great. Then she opened her pictures and bawled her eyes out. I loved it. I am evil like that. I haven't' been able to top that but I am thinking about it.
The licensing lady came and redid all our paperwork since we moved. Found out I have to have our well retested again in 6 months. That makes me happy.
I cleaned the boys room for them, took out another trash bag of stuff. You would think they would start to notice....

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Only 1 trashbag of stuff? I took 7 or 8 out of Karen's one time. She noticed. Anytime I threatened to clean with trash bags, she was all over it.

Brandy said...

Usually it's at least 3 or 4 but this time they actually attempted to straighten up.

Wendy said...

will you come clean danny's? I'll supply the trash bags.. all you want.
whimp