Sunday, September 9, 2007

The day after..

OMG! I don't want to look at noodles or sweet breads for a loooong time. Till next Saturday ;) Most of the POB's got together yesterday and made stuff for the bake sale. We ended up with 13 varieties of mini loaves (apple,pineapple,tropical,chocolate raspberry, banana, pumpkin, pumpkin raisin nut, coffee date, butterscotch, cranberry, mixed berry, spiced plum, and banana nut) 6 loaves of beer bread, loaves of white bread, white dinner rolls, wheat dinner rolls, wheat bread, raisin bread, apricot bread, apple bread, pumpkin bread and banana bread. All that is on top of 6 batches of homemade noodles. See what 12 hours and a handful of determined bitches can do?

I need to work on some craft show stuff, I am running out of time. My sister in law Dianne asked me if I wanted to make some stuff up and I was like sure, why not? Yeah me and my dumb big mouth :)

No comments: