Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pimpin noodle sellin fool

Chelle took a list of stuff that we had made to work with her to see if anyone wanted to buy some. The woman got $286 in orders. The downside to this was she didn't take inventory of what we had made so we had to make more. I know there was at least 3 more batches of noodles made, dinner rolls, banana bread and pumpkin breads made. It was crazy but in a really happy kinda way.
Chick is exploring her fashionista side. She wore a shirt with tiny flowers on it (there is a picture in an earlier post) with a tan camo skirt with black semi heels. It would have been a really cute out fit if she had a plain denim mini skirt but she felt she was rockin it as is. What do I know? I am just mom.
Ya'll wanna hear a sad commentary on today's society? The other day I took my niece Kizzie up to my moms with my kids to do some lawn work. Chick and Kizzie were showing the peace sign (you know the first and second finger V) at cars we passed. Guess how many of them flipped these girls off? Almost 3/4 of them. It was interesting.
Bubba has decided to pull his head out of his butt and get his classwork done. He does need the occasional prod (with a pitchfork) but he is doing a lot better, thank goodness.
Mister is LOVIN' school. His teacher has even gotten him to participate in music time. It is funny though because she lives in the same apartment building as us and when he sees her here, he will not talk to her. But at school, she is the greatest person ever.
411 has started fall soccer again. She loves it. I think it is more a social thing for her but maybe I am wrong.
Mikey is loving his new job. I had to giggle because he was complaining that he kept getting interrupted when he was trying to fix something on a truck. Yeah, honey, that is why they pay you the big bucks ;) He has a guy working under him and soon another one. The plus side for me is now he has to shave regularly and keep his hair trimmed. YEAH!!

1 comment:

supermom said...

you crack me up. i would love to hand deliver the prizes on the 2? of october, instead, i am gonna deliver them the 29th of september!