Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sleep?

This morning is the craft show that I so stupidly agreed to participate in. I say stupidly because I had nothing ready and tried to whip some stuff up. I am washing and drying as we speak (hee hee) because I am that unorganized. I ended up with 2 throws, 2 kid's blankets, 4 afghans, and 3 table runners. Not enough to justify the stress I put on myself. I did another denim quilt that I was so excited about and didn't get it clipped before I gave up at 12:30 last night. I get so mad at myself for not getting it all done, then I take a deep breath and mentally slap myself and say "hey stupid, you were doing 12 other things too so it is ok" I can call me stupid because I know me well enough. Anywho, off to get 2 sleeping teens and a talkative 7 year old up. Oh the joy!

No comments: