Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I spoke too soon

This morning as I was putting Mr on the big boy bus (yee haw all by itself) I was thinking ' oh, a day with no running. No games, no meetings, no appointments I can really catch up!' YEAH, that was until I realized I need to grocery shop, get craft supplies, get tennis shoes and pick up paint swatches. All of which I have to drive 30 miles for. SIIGGHHH I will be glad when I get a new van maybe then I won't mind it so much. Who am I kidding? I will be inventing errands just to drive ;)

Blondie had another game yesterday, she got to play front row this time. Me, Bubba, 411, Chick and Mr cheered her on. Well, Mr went to sleep on the bleachers......





Then we came home and got haircuts from the family beautician. The girls LOVE the new looks and were excited to go to school and show them off....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Celeste's haircut is adorable, somehow I think 411's suits her, too. HAHA

Cindy said...

What ya painting?