Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I stand corrected

Apparently I spoke too soon. Chelle ended up selling $323 worth of stuff. That is AWESOME for our party. Plus we still have to do cream puffs this weekend. I think Whimp was really close in her guess of $500. And the people at her work requested we do breads for the holidays. Another ego boost! It is always wonderful to get those unconditional compliments from strangers out of the blue.
This week is homecoming week for our school. My girls are all into it this year in Jr high. Chick even volunteered for a committee. You could have knocked me over with a feather. She has such a big heart but it is surrounded by this cranky, surly teen that isn't always pleasant to be around. At least me, other people don't always see that side. That is a good thing, I would rather any of my kids show me their ass and be good around people. IF they have to act up that is. I would much rather not deal with it at all but hello, here on planet reality, ass is going to show.

No comments: