Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bragging moment

I know that Michelle thinks blogs are all about bragging, so Chelle, don't read this one! I am going to brag on Chick, lil miss A HONOR ROLL!!! I am rather proud of her and really wanted everyone to know!

Speaking of Chick, here she is with the rest of the teens. She came up with her costume all by herself and wasn't going to go along with being a prom queen like the rest.













And here is JJ, I only wish I had gotten one of him walking in his skeleton suit, it was soooooo cute!!














411's goth look really didn't come through but it was an interesting look for her.














Mr Ghost, he had a ball with it. I was impressed, that is all he ever wanted to be for Halloween.














Bubba as a cowboy. He told me 2 days before his boots didn't fit so he had to wear his tennis shoes. He didn't care as long as he had spurs!!











I had a good time with Whimpy, Ribbit, Boo, Mikey and Christopher. The teens had a lot of drama but I liked where we were. Mr has become so animated, he makes us laugh most everyday. When we aren't trying to not kill him that is. Last night he was singing his Christmas song. I WISH I coulda gotten a sound byte of it. It went something like, 'Santa, bring me a radio i won't ask for more....rock and roll. bring me a big car and I won't ask for more.....rock and roll. bring me a lot of cars and i won't ask for more.....rock and roll.' I swear he was channelling axl rose at one point, had the dancing and singing into the broom down.

2 comments:

supermom said...

looks like a fun time was had by all.

Cindy said...

What EXACTLY is chick dressed as? I must have missed that part.