Thursday, November 8, 2007

I love the internet

This summer 411 saw these cool things, Aquadots. they are basically little plastic beads you put together and then spray with water to fuse. She wanted them then and every time she sees them she asks for them, they are the first thing on her Christmas list. As a matter of fact, they are in the "top 12 toys" for this Christmas season. Imagine my surprise when I saw this...

http://www.ketv.com/family/14536526/detail.html

I am so scratching that from her list. And thanks to Whimpy, I am learning to research a little before I buy. There was a really cool Mac toy that looked like it would be a neat gift for Mr. Till WHimp looked up reviews and called to tell me that it didn't live up to expectations. I looked it up too and couldn't find a rave anywhere. The Leap pad Clickstart, however is SO going on Mr.'s Santa list. Not sure if I mentioned this before but www.bfads.net lets you look at the black friday ads before they are publicly released. This has been a wonderful tool for me as I always miss the ads when they do come out. I have to have a game plan, shopping this time of year without one would make me insane.

No comments: