Thursday, December 20, 2007

argh

We bought Blondie a MP3 player for Christmas and since she won't be here on the day of, I let her open it last night. She was very excited about it and wanted to fill it up as soon as possible, so we got on the puter and hooked her up. That made me think, HMm, I haven't added songs to mine in a long time, there is a bunch I need to add. So I get mine and make my sync list and down load it to my player. I thought. I went to look for a song I had just downloaded and it wasn't there, none of them were. So I went back and tried to do it again, the computer said these songs are already on the device. Well, if they are they are hiding. So this morning I dug out the driver disk for the player because I got to thinking, that used Musicmatch to download it the first time, maybe it isn't compatible with Windows media. So, I tried that. It had instructions to install to windows 98. That right there made me nervous since we are operating on Windows Vista. yeah, guess what? no dice. So I am going to go to the Philips site and see if there is an upgrade so I can load songs through vista or if I have to get a new Mp3.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ok, now how was your New Year?