Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mr Christmas Program

This year Mr has a new preschool teacher, Miss Stephanie. It is her fist year teaching and let me tell you, I am very happy as a parent with her skills with my son. Since he is the fourth of my kids to go to preschool, I have dealt with a lot of different teaching methods. He loves her and is wanting to go to school to see her and do work for her.










Last night was the preschool's Chrstmas program, which is a first as far as anyone can remember. Mr was a Christmas tree....












Here he is in the actual play, he is in the back, you can kinda see him turning his head...
My camera died about 2 minutes into it so I didn't get very many shots and I was really REALLY bummed, it was so cute!!



The other day this was the view from my deck. I didn't add a color filter or retouch it in anyway, isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

LOVE the shot off the deck, it looks every bit as cool as the ones Pioneer Woman touches up for her blog.