Monday, March 2, 2009

I have proof!

I have proof that I do have a friend. I am not imagining things, she does exist!! Meet RJ>>













We went to Jr hi together and thanks to the wonderful tool of Facebook, we got in contact again all these years later. She came down to visit me Saturday and we stayed up all night visiting. like till 5, I haven't done that in years. I was kinda nervous because after 20 some years (we are so not going into exact numbers), what could we possibly have to talk about? I suck at small talk and to steal a funny line (thanks RJ) I don't want to bring all my baggage on the first trip. I enjoyed the visit a lot and hope to keep the friendship going after finding her again after all this time.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I always knew you had a friend, I've seen the cancelled checks to prove it!!

Wendy said...

i am going to be nice and leave a nice comment.. as soon as i think of one! lol.. no seriously. I am glad you had a good time. I am happy for you.
whimp

Unknown said...

I talked to RJ on the phone a couple of days after her visit, and she truly had a wonderful time. Very ironic, though, that she lives an hour from you and didn't know you were that close!!