Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How I spent my weekend

Saturday we went and bought my new van. And I must mention that our sales guy, Chas Terry at Rhoden, was AWESOME. He made us feel like valued customers and that is not something you see everyday. I had to give him props. Anyway, on Sunday me and the girls went shopping for the Halloween Spooktacular with Dudette, Kizzie, Megs, Deanne, Whimpy and Cindy. After the first stop we decided that lunch was in order so we all went to the Olive Garden. This is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. Mikey hates it so I haven't been for years and years. Anyway, I was really impressed with all the girls behavior. They were very respectful and used their manners while we were eating. After lunch we went to Nobbies. That was a madhouse, kinda like a week before Christmas at Walmart. Then Cindy got sick and Wendy took her home. I have to give her kudos for facing Nobbies not feeling good. Deanne, the girls, Dudette and I then went to a dollar store to get the last little bit of odds and ends that we needed. Then we decided to stop by a thrift store to find prom dresses for Chelle's teens. Megs, Kizzie and Blondie are all going as prom queens/princesses. Chick didn't want to do it and is going as a roman goddess. 411 is going the opposite, she is goth. Complete with piercings, black make up and hair. It was a really quick stop, we found a beautiful dress for each of the girls that is similar in color to Blondies, so they will look like triplets. After this adventure, it was off to walmart. I am afraid to say this is where I pretty much left Deanne and Dudette to their own devices as far as finishing up the shopping. I thought they did awesome, they got all the decorations, candy and toys, and supplies for the games and still had about $100 left in the Halloween account. Hot dogs and pumpkins are all we have left to get. Now we just got to get the garages cleaned. That is a big PPBBBFFFFTTTTTT.



Here are the triplets, showing off their dresses..















and lil miss 411 in her 'tude.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

They look great!! Now you need to see if you can get Amy to fix their hair all up for them!

Cindy said...

that picture is now a box with a red x in it of the girls.

Cindy said...

There, now I can see the photos, they all crack me up, too bad Celeste doesn't join them. 411 is a hoot!