Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I love my children

That is my mantra that I am repeating (not so loudly now that they are gone) this morning. I am really glad that someone thinks I am strong enough to handle this daily but I am seriously doubting their judgement today. Everyone rides the big bus this morning since it is Wednesday. SO I have to get 5 ready instead of 4. That must be the reason why it is stressing me out. That or Bubba deciding that olive and yellow (no idea where those came from) wind pants match a bright blue sleeveless muscle shirt and then throwing a fit when I tell him I am not letting him out of the house like that. Or maybe it was 411 who needs her hair done right this second and is tromping around making as much noise as possible. Or Blondie who just glares and tries to intimidate me every morning and then denies it when I tell her I am not in the mood and to knock it off. Or it could be Mr who refuses to get out of bed and get dressed for 20 minutes and then jumps on me and demands that I make his waffles. But I am betting it is Chick who didn't finish the dishes last night (because she didn't start them till 9 even though she was told to do them at 7) and when I tell her she will do them tonight says ok; then starts telling me 'I am NOT washing this or that because that is from today' & (my favorite)' everyone is just making as many dirty dishes as possible because they know I have to do them'. So can you see where my mantra comes in handy? because all of this is happening at the same time within a half hour period.

No comments: