Friday, October 5, 2007

Zippidee do dah

Well, never let it be said that I don't give Mikey props when he deserves it. I have been teasing him about never doing anything for my birthday and I just knew he would blow off our 10th anniversary. I knew it. Stuff like that is just beyond his scope of important. All on his own, he arranged for Chelle to take all the kids and for us to have an evening out. I thought it was great that he was willing to go out to dinner on a work night and not even complain about being tired (not a lot anyway ) :) Nothing spectacular but then it has never been about that, just acknowledgement of some kind. Some no kid time was really good. Of course we spent a lot of the time out looking at stuff for the kids but hey, they weren't there driving me nuts. Speaking of looking at stuff, we checked out the new 08 Grand caravan's. I am so in love. I liked the Uplanders but I LOVE the caravan. Dianne had one and it finally died around 250,000 miles. That is just nuts. So I am hoping that maybe, just possibly, I can convince the gods that I really need one and I'll be able to get one. Soon.

No comments: