Friday, April 25, 2008

Better

I am not so stressed today, just tired. I took a sleeping pill last night because I just knew that I was going to have trouble sleeping from all my inner turmoil. So instead of waiting till 3AM and going 'why didn't I think to take a pill?' I went ahead and took one. Here it is almost 11 Am and I am still groggy. That is why I don't hardly ever take one but sometimes, you know, it is nice to get solid nite nite time.

Chick is working on her fundraising for our trip to DC. Her and I are going to work the concession at the track meet in Glenwood tonight and she is trying to sell magazines. I HATE that one but they do get $8.00 for each subscription, even renewals. If anyone wanted to know how to help over the Internet, I would be happy to email you the info. That is all I will say on that.

Dude learned to dial 911. Unfortunately, he didn't listen when they said EMERGENCY ONLY because all he heard was 'talk to a fireman' . Yeah that is fun, telling him the firemen have more important things to do then talk on the phone.

411's soccer season is in full swing, she is loving it. Still doesn't like the running though. Bubba got glasses, he is amazed at how much better he can see now.

No comments: