Saturday, April 12, 2008

ideas......


Here are some ideas I can up with to maybe make for Chelle's party. She hasn't made an announcement of it yet, but we all know and love her and parties are her thing. And the earlier I get started, the better. So anyway, here are a couple of thoughts.
1. Fruit cocktail- pineapple, coconut and banana
2. Tiki surrounded by 'Hawaiian' print (hard to do in crayon)
3. Sunset- Palm tree, beach and of course a sunset (again, hard to do with crayon)
4. Flip Flop- shoes and ribbon
All colors are subject to change, I have to work with whatever Crayola's I have on hand. I am still pondering so I may have more options later. So what do you guys think?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the flip flops for it's simplicity, but I like the palm tree, etc. It reminds me of our trip to Hawaii.

Unknown said...

The flip flops, definitely. They say it all.