Monday, July 9, 2007

another day in the life

So, just a couple of interesting things happening around here. My oldest niece has dug herself a pretty nifty hole this time. And guess what? I don't really care. She took a load up to her moms to move in because of the whole 'she can't make it as a single mom' thing. I throw the bullsh*t card on that one but hey, nother story. Anyway, she thinks she is sneaking outta town in the morning (her mom and stepdad are helping her out) with the rest of her stuff but a little birdy might have mentioned a good time to be around to the landlord in the morning. It is ridiculous that a 30 year old woman is behaving in such a manner. I can hear several of you snorting and rolling your eyes (you know who you are). So well, anyway, that is where that is at.
Mikey got home from Tennessee safe and sound yesterday. He stopped by the campground to pick up a little of the 30 lbs of fish that we had left and called to tell me he was already missing Snatch. They had such a good time together,even if most of it was fermented. I wish Snatch could find happiness, he is a sweet man no matter how much he plays up his jackass.
Have my 2 nieces and nephew visiting. I am enjoying having them around. We all went swimming today ( I sooooo love aunt-a Chelle ) and they have been having a good time walking around the carnival across the street. I was a little worried about them being bored but I think we got under control. I have been having wonderful conversations with Nanaberry, I am happy to see what a woman she is turning into.
I have to share a Riles story (she went swimming with us today). Her and Mr do a fabulous job "swimming" around the pool and they were in their matching fish floaties just kicking away. She looked over at him and said "you are my boyfriend now" and he says "ok" and off they go. I was giggling to watch them. They are growing up together and I think it is cool as sorbet (hee hee). Most of the nieces and nephews are pretty close and I hope they can continue to be for the rest of their lives.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

yep...that's my girl...just tell the man what he is to do..and go about your business...
fun, fun, fun,
whimp

Cindy said...

I think you need to post more picutes, get going, girl.