Thursday, July 12, 2007

Here in my world

I have been informed that I am slacking. To complete the updates on my psychologically fascinating oldest niece, she is completely moved to her mothers now so I shouldn't have anything new to gossip about there. Tuesday she finally decided to come back from her moms to get the rest of her stuff with her step dad (her jeep got its radiator destroyed by the guy that bought it after she dumped him harshly) and had to call the landlord because they had changed the locks. I really truly hope that this is what she needs to be doing to get her poop in a group but if she hasn't gotten it together by 30.......
On to happier subjects. Yesterday, Mike and Mr mowed G'ma's yard. They borrowed Uncle Wein's mower and had a ball. Mikey told me that Mr has grown just a hair too much to be doing that again though because he is trying to run the show (and starting to block the controllers). Well, duh. Have you met my son? If it has wheels on it, he wants to run it. Just like the 4 wheeler, he let Mr drive that (with Mikey's guidance) and Mr was in hog heaven. Mike gave Riles a ride and he couldn't go fast enough. It was too cute.
Sunday we went and watched Tabor Idol because my sister in law Dudette was in it. She didn't make the top three and I firmly believed she was robbed. I am so jealous, I can't carry a tune in a bucket WITH a lid.
All week Mike has been helping Jason build a deck by their pool and what an adventure it has been. There are 16 posts and they have dug like 25 holes. J found out his pool isn't as straight as he thought so when he used that as a guide, it took some correcting. It is going to be really neat, they are trying to get it built for the luau Saturday. I am having a hard time keeping that a secret by the way. It is going to be mostly Meggars party because none of Chicks friends can make it but I think with having her cousins here it will be ok. I get to go shopping with Chelle on Friday for it. And as all of us know, it isn't a job , it is an adventure. She kills me when we go, it is always a good time. I have never known anyone to pop off the one liners the way that she does.

No comments: