Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Creative mom of the day

There is a woman in Des Moines who found alcohol in her teen son's car. She decided to sell the car as a result.....


The ad reads: "OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."


I hope I am never put in that situation but if I am, I really hope I can be as creative.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

A young boy from our town's mom told her children never to drive and drink. Her son did, the car disappeared until he was an adult, he walked everywhere, the kids in town made fun of him, you'd see him walking with his dog. When he was 'of age' she gave him the keys, and told him she could have never buried him for that, he hopefully learned his lesson. THis is good, thanks for sharing.