Monday, January 21, 2008

More movies

I watched some more movies this weekend. ACCEPTED (with Justin Long) was a cute movie, very predictable but lots of good lines. I love snarky humor. I have found a new favorite movie charactor in Sherman Shraedor from this movie. GOOD LUCK CHUCK was a major disappointment. The previews made it look really funny but it was one of those where that was the only funny parts. And I really didn't appreciate the sex education that I didn't ask for. Although there were a couple of scenes where I tilted my head and went 'is that possible?'. THE NANNY DIARIES was easy to see where it was going but still worth watching. At least I didn't have to chase the kids out of the room to watch it. Speaking of the kids, they watched THE SIMPSONS. Yeah, it is just as dumb as you would think.

Things have been really kinda boring around here. I was telling Mikey last night that my wish list was growing : washer and dryer, double recliner love seat, sleeper sofa, dressers for Mr and Blondie, loft bed for Chick, Wii etc etc. I can totally see where the phrase winter blues comes from. I am ready for some warm weather. Not so warm I have to spend every weekend camping but warm enough I don't have to bundle up to take the trash out.

No comments: