Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stupid should hurt

This time it is a company. Remember when I told ya'll that my finance company is like freaky fast with processing checks? Well, this month I forgot to mail the thing in ( I usually do everything over the internet) so I went to their website to enroll in the auto debit so I won't do that again after I make my payment online (for which they charge $15, see if I do that again). I was three days late, very naughty I know. SO anyway, it keeps telling me there is a system error and it won't let me enroll, so I email the customer service to ask why, seems to me they would want their money. I got an email back saying there has to be a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number and it has to be at least 8 characters long, user name and password. Ok, no problem, I go back again and try it, this time it works. I noticed they didn't ask which day I want ot have the withdrawal made so instead of going back through all the pages, I decide to just call customer service. Should take like 2 seconds right? Keep in mind, I am trying to make the payment 15 days earlier then the due date. So after I get through pushing one for English, listening to all the options, I push 0 to talk to a representative. I get Achmed who can barely pronounce the company name and he asks for my account number and tells me I am late. Thanks you, I know that , I made the payment, I have the confirmation number right here. He has to transfer me. Jenny answers and asks for my account number and oh by the way you are late. I have made the payment, I have a confirmation number, I just need help with changing the debit date. Oh, you need x department, I'll transfer you. Susie here, what is your account number please. Thank you, you are late on this month;s payment. I know. Got it. Can I just change the day the auto debit is set for? Oh, well I need to transfer you to customer service. Back to the original menu that asks me to push one for English. I am not kidding you, 20 minutes and not one person could figure out how to help me. Talk about AARRGGHHH

No comments: