Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sweet niblets

This is the picture I have to keep looking at, more and more each day. This is Chick, way back when she liked me and even thought I knew something. Last night she had yet another freak out. I am having trouble with this, I KNOW that she is a teen, her hormones are all over the place, dealing with alot of stuff (I never had to deal with any of it doncha know) yadda yadda yadda. My mom has repeatedly reminded me that I was a horrid teen too. Yet I can't help but feel as if I have failed some crucial part of raising her. It took until I was in my 30's before I would say that my mom and I had a close relationship. That is so not what I want with my daughters. I know that a big part of that is consistancy. I can be consistant, I will be consistantly pissed off when she acts like she did last night.



Here is the ornery twosome. I always manage to snap the shot just a second too early or late. I love seeing them together, they are like peas and carrots :)

No comments: