Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Big Dog Daddy

I just found out that Toby Keith has a new cd coming out next week and that is the title, makes me giggle. I love Toby. and Big & Rich. and Outkast. and 3 doors down. and Gwen Stefani. and Montgomery Gentry. It is like a buffet of musical talents, there is that variety thing again.

Mr is feeling all better, chock full of piss and vinegar. Crash went home this morning so at least now he might crawl out of my butt. He is actually out of eyesight, something that hasn't happened since Friday. Tater is walking now all over the house getting into even more. If it isn't one its another :)

We have a class all day for foster parenting on Friday. We have to have 6 hours a year of class time ( I don't remember what they call it) and we found this one that lets us get it all done at once. That is so much easier then trying to get to several different classes throughout the year.

The water guns Bubba got for his birthday have been a big hit, I just wish that we had an outdoor faucet they could get more ammo at. I did have to put my foot down and tell them that 8 am was too early for a water gun fight. I am a meaner and make them wait till the temp is at least 70 degrees. And because I won't let them watch tv non stop all day. by Friday I prolly will, but don't tell them that.

No comments: