Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Midnight Musings

Mr is up off and on with his nightmares again so I am not allowed to get any sleep either. He is so boy! We went to visit Aunt Chelle's pool today, mostly he just sits on the ladder and doesn't want anything to do with actually getting in the water. I think he is intimidated by it. But today he actually let me carry him around it TWICE and let Kizzie lap him once. I took Mr, Bubba, 411, 411JR and Tater. Tater loves the water, has no fear like all babies. At one point I had Tater on one hip and Mr on the other. I love to swim, it is so relaxing. I especially love that I can wear a swimsuit comfortably when I go out there.

I haven't heard from Chick in a couple of days, she has gone to her Aunt Ambers. Now there is a woman that I have to go, how do you do it? She is legally blind, has a 15,13,soon to be 12,7 and 4or5 year old. And they are all boys except the 11 year old. AND she encourages visits from all her nieces and nephews in the summertime. Chick loves it there even if her and Jo-jo do bicker all the time :) She should be getting her birthday present soon, I can't wait. I actually got her something she and I both want her to have.

Poor Bubba gets sun burnt so easily. 411 got it really bad so I went and got some spf 40 and have been slathering the kids with it since. But, Bubba, in all all his blondness, is almost lobster toned. Even Tater didn't get pinked up like he did.

I am enjoying these days in June because as soon as the fourth is over, I have to start getting ready for school again. I swear, it is getting earlier and earlier every year. With 4 of them attending school again, it is going to be an expensive enrollment. Of course, they have all grown so everything has to be replaced. AAHhhhh I love being a parent..

No comments: